Friday 17 August 2012

PSO

Had a nice trip with Penang Symphony Orchestra on 10th to 12th August in KL for the Su Yat Sen performance. When we were on the way to KL, I stayed awake to talk with my room mate, Liew Kun. We almost talked non stop during the whole journey. It was fun anyway although we didnt even close our eyes to get any rest. Things went smooth and fun according to the packed schedule. Before heading back to Penang, we spent a little time to buy something ! Every percussionist bought something back I guess, heheh , so I did too. Orchestra ! I love it, I love them a lot. Felt warm and happy when I spent the time with all of them. Friendly, talkative, crazy, cute and etc. 

But from now, I need to concentrate for Trial exam and SPM ! So, I have to force myself to stop attend the practices every Sun, including the percussion ensemble, how sad is it.
Enjoy reading ! 




 Presenting something with Liew Kun ?
 With Dato' Woon and friends.


1 comment: